An Attractive Destination

All foreigners entering New Zealand must apply for an entry permission by completing an arrival card. The island offers various visa options for foreigners:

The visa allows you to stay up to 9 months, in it, you can include your partner, and dependent children aged 19 and under. Applications take about 36+ days to be processed. You cannot work in New Zealand with this visa. However, you may study for 3 months under this visa.

The visa permits one to stay and study for 3 months. You cannot work under this visa. You must have enough money to support your length of stay.

An opportunity for those who wish to live and work indefinitely in New Zealand. The visa permits you to include your partner, and dependent children aged 24 and under, in your residency application. To qualify to be considered for a residency under this visa, you need to send an Expression of Interest (EOI) explaining your work in New Zealand.

New Zealand gives the option different types of study visas. These include self-paid, exchange programs, foreign funded government scholarships and pathway visas, allow one to study for 4 years and up to 5 years for the Pathway Visa. The student visa is normally the same length of time as the study you’ve paid for.

If your partner is a New Zealand citizen you can apply for either visitors visa, work, residency under this category.

You can be granted a 3-month visitor’s visa to stay with your New Zealand partner, if you are culturally married desire to get married in New Zealand.

Start Your Visa Application Now!    

apply now!

More Places